Sunday, September 5, 2010

Really Awesome NEW Science Technology

Okay so for this Labor Day weekend I went with my mom and brothers to my Grandparent's house on lake Kiowa. While my mom and I were driving home this evening,we heard this awesome interview on NPR about a ground braking new music video that uses Google Earth to take you on an interactive journey to the house you grew up in.

And yes, I said MUSIC VIDEO.

Check it out! It was breath-taking even to me who has only ever lived in two houses in total all my life. It was amazing, spectacular and just plain wicked. Try it for the house you're in now, or make your parents crowd around the computer as they watch the journey with the address of their house from their childhood. This video is awesome: http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/ go to it now, or miss out on an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment