Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue Shirt Day?!

As of a few minutes ago when I got an email from a certain Ashley H. stating that Febuary 22 is blue shirt day. I don't honestly know whether or not to be celebratory towards this new event, for it may be a simple act from all of those color-blue-lovers who think that blue is better than the color green. In that sense I feel I should tell you to wear the color green instead and see which side has the most support. But then again this could be not an act of vengeance or spite against the color green, but more importantly an act of unification. And who couldn't do with a bit more unity in their life? So I say we should do it. Why not? How much more effort does it take to put on a blue shirt rather than a red, green or yellow one? None! If you are going to put on a shirt anyway, why not put on a blue shirt Febuary 22? Anyway, my overall point is that I think that maybe this Ashley H. character was on to something. We could all use a day set aside as a day of unity and support for one another. I'm going to wear a blue shirt on Febuary 22, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment