Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Back!!

Recently after some time away from posting here on Tree Frog Science--- I'd like to point out that I am now back by popular (cough, cough Mr. Harrelson) demand. :)

Hmmmm.  Now where do I begin?

As of September 14, I have given in to the horrors of social networking sites and joined Facebook.  In the past I have considered social networking sites a huge waste of time because people spend too much time virtually communicating rather than communicating in "real-life."  To be fair it is very easy to fall prey to social networking sites through the media and peer pressure, however it does not mean that is cannot be done.  Like I said before it wasn't until earlier this month that I finally gave in.

I choose to join Facebook as an experiment.  I wanted to see how long it would take for word of my joining the community to catch on. The news spread like wildfire, which truly impressed me.

Now that I have covered that small bit of news, I hope to continue posting on this blog----- next time with something more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy after reading your blog information. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    ATPase Assay Kit

    Thanks a lot,
    Mark Holland

    ReplyDelete